We value your privacy and are concerned with protecting it at Elite Trade Ventures Pvt Ltd (Elite Trade). This underlying policy applies to all personally identifiable information (PII) that you give to Elite Trade via the website or through other mediums.
Personally Identifiable Information Collection Purpose
We may collect your name, gender, date of birth, email address, cellphone number, location, title, and other personally identifiable information that you supply on the Website as and where required to equip you with the following:
1. A seamless, quick, and tailored experience
2. Allow Elite Trade Ventures to contact you with schemes they operate or services they provide; this will help us to improve our services, as well as those of the Elite Trade Ventures, to fulfill your requests
3. To set your qualifications for future employment prospects with us;
4. To support marketing campaigns and promotional messages for which you have given your permission;
How We Collect Your Information
1. Data Shared By You
Elite Trade may obtain your Personal Information in a variety of ways as a result of using our website, which includes:
- When you contact us via the Website (by any means, such as an e-mail address, a hyperlink, or a social media address),
- When you sign up to receive services from any Elite Trade Ventures,
- Any Information that you may willingly provide.
2. Automatically Collected Data
We collect some information when you visit our website automatically. This information includes your IP address and how you use and interact with the website's content, which allows us to improve its content and navigation.
IP addresses, operating system details, browsing details, and device details are collected by our web servers who provide analytics and performance enhancement services.
This data is combined to determine the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, and other similar information. This information is used by Elite Trade to track site usage, improve the content, ensure safety and security, and improve the website's performance.
This website may place and access certain Cookies on your device to improve your browsing experience. Before the website places cookies on your device, you will see a message bar requesting your permission to do so. You may refuse consent to the placement of cookies if you so desire; however, certain features of the website may not function fully or as expected. Cookies can be enabled or disabled in your internet browser.
We will also take reasonable steps to ascertain your identity before giving access to protect your privacy and security. We are responsible for safeguarding your personal information in our possession and have taken appropriate efforts to ensure adequate physical, and technological, are in place to protect your data from unauthorized access, change, transfer, and alteration.
Grievances And Questions